MCP Phonics K Homeschool Kit
Phonics Kit grade K
Teacher edition and one student workbook and Parent guide
The Kindergarten edition of "Plaid" Phonics is the first step in your child's Reading journey. This program was designed to help introduce foundational concepts he or she will use the rest of his or her education. "Plaid" Phonics: Kindergarten focuses on these benchmarks:
- Recognize single-syllable words
- Identify the difference between consonants and vowels
- Spell his or her own name
- "Plaid" Phonics was designedwith plenty of engaging activities meant to help your child become a fluent reader. Each lesson-planning guide is broken into six parts to solidify Phonics knowledge for your child. He or she will learn letter recognition, how to writeletters,phonemic awareness and around-symbol correspondence. Every lesson features a Picture Dictionary page. Additionally, an array of multisensory teaching options addresses different learning styles.
- NOTE: if you order a WBC Complete K curriculum Bundle it comes with one student workbook; if you would like to have the kit add this to your cart (you can leave a note at checkout if you don't want the student workbook in the Curriculum bundle because you are buying this kit, and I will refund the difference.