First Grade Math With Confidence by Kate Snow
Comprehensive coverage of all essential first grade math topics
With this scripted, open-and-go program, parents can help their children master all the concepts typically covered in first grade:
- counting, comparing, and writing numbers to 100
- addition and subtraction facts to 20
- addition and subtraction word problems
- beginning place value and mental math
- shapes, money, time, and measurements
Your student will develop both strong number sense and a positive attitude towards math with fun activities like Addition Bingo, Pretend Store, and Measurement Scavenger Hunt. All you’ll need are this Instructor Guide, the Student Workbook, and simple household or classroom items (like play money, pattern blocks, objects to count, and a ruler) to make math come alive for your student.
Click on View Details button for ordering options.