Evan-Moor STEM Lessons & Challenges Teacher Reproducibles Grades 2-3
- The 15 grade-appropriate STEM challenges target life, earth, and physical science concepts.
- Every unit is focused on a hands-on challenge in which students apply the STEM process of plan, create, test, and redesign.
- No-prep lessons and easy-to-find materials help you fit STEM learning into the busy school day.
Each unit provides everything you need to guide your students in completing the hands-on challenge, including:
- Teacher overview pages—Tips and directions for preparing students to complete a STEM challenge, as well as a materials list that suggests readily available items to gather.
- Reading selections for background knowledge—Foundational information that is relevant to the challenge that students are completing.
- Visual real-world examples—A visual literacy page with real-world images relevant to the STEM challenge.
- A STEM challenge overview—Introduces the specific task and goal of each STEM challenge and provides space for students to brainstorm.
- Design process worksheets—Activities guide students to plan, create, test, and evaluate their creation.
- A redesign page to evaluate their design—The worksheet guides students through each step of the design process and provides space to document plans, materials, results, evaluations, and revisions.