OWL Pre-School Curriculum
Opening the World of Learning at Home Bundle
- Parent Resource Guide
- Story Time Books
- Predictable Books
- Information Books
- Songs and Poems CD
Opening the World of Learning is a comprehensive Pre-K curriculum that prepares children for Kindergarten with playful, purposeful, and personalized instruction.
OWL is based upon the belief that all parts of the day should be considered opportunities for learning, not just those specifically dedicated to “school time.”
- Covers all disciplines in an engaging format designed for children and parents to use together at home.
- Makes every minute count by creating a learning-rich, fun environment.
- Helps your child learn and expand their vocabulary through playful and personalized instruction.
- Starts forming the foundation children need for later academic success.
- NOTE: This curriculum has been modified specifically for homeschool families. At times, there may be references to print or digital components, including the Language and Literacy Assessment Book, which are not included within the homeschool bundle. This will not hinder your child's successful completion of the course.
- This bundle will be drop -shipped from Pearson, physical address required