Additional Reading supplements from Pearson are found on this page
Usborne Pre-School Bundle III
Get Ready for School Activity Pack, wipe-clean (4 books & pen)
Wipe-Clean Farm Activities
Butterflies to Color
First Hundred Words in English
My first Maze Book
Animal Stories for Bedtime
My First Reference Book About Nature
Above and Below Lift the Flaps to see Nature's Wonders Unfold
Preschool Skills workbook
Usborne First 100 words coloring book
Usborne Rainforest to Color
Usborne Animal Stories for Bedtime
Usborne Knights and Castles Activity Book
Usborne Beginner Reader Castles
Usborne Science with Plants
Usborne Young Beginners Bundle
An exciting beginning reading series for young children, with lots of pictures and very simple, easy text. This bundle includes 6 titles:
Farm Animals- this title is from Beginners series but felt it went well with this bundle.
Click on view details to buy the set or titles individually.
OWL Pre-School Curriculum
Opening the World of Learning at Home Bundle
- Parent Resource Guide
- Story Time Books
- Predictable Books
- Information Books
- Songs and Poems CD
Opening the World of Learning is a comprehensive Pre-K curriculum that prepares children for Kindergarten with playful, purposeful, and personalized instruction.
OWL is based upon the belief that all parts of the day should be considered opportunities for learning, not just those specifically dedicated to “school time.”
- Covers all disciplines in an engaging format designed for children and parents to use together at home.
- Makes every minute count by creating a learning-rich, fun environment.
- Helps your child learn and expand their vocabulary through playful and personalized instruction.
- Starts forming the foundation children need for later academic success.
- NOTE: This curriculum has been modified specifically for homeschool families. At times, there may be references to print or digital components, including the Language and Literacy Assessment Book, which are not included within the homeschool bundle. This will not hinder your child's successful completion of the course.
- This bundle will be drop -shipped from Pearson, physical address required
Above and Below
Usborne My First Reference Book About Nature
Usborne My First Maze Book
Usborne Animal Stories for Bedtime
Beautiful read-aloud for your little ones! or for child reading on their own
Town/Country mouse, Elephant's nose, 3 Little Pigs, Little Red hen, Billy Goats Gruff, Mouse Deer and Crocodile, Chicken Little, Musicians of Bremen, Hare and Tortoise, Ugly Duckling
Starting at Square One is a handwriting (manuscript and cursive) as well as a computer keyboarding program that teaches reading/phonics/spelling AS and not after the alphabet is methodically taught in a special sequence. For more information
How Can You Use This Book?
- Teach your K-1 students reading, spelling, handwriting, and keyboarding (optional) as the alphabet is taught.
- Lay the foundation for your student's literacy: phonemic awareness and word attack skills are learned from the very beginning of the reading process.
- Teach your older students the phonemic awareness and word attack skills that they never fully learned while first learning to read and spell.
- Use the completely decodable words as the letters are taught for additional practice in handwriting, reading, and spelling.
- Teach English as a Second Language (ESL).
- Use this on your own to teach reading or use with the Let's Get Started Guide & book pkg
- Please note this is not a workbook but Lesson plans for the Teacher